....hmm first post...

for as long as i can remember i havent always been the most liked person in class... i never felt as if i have... well... fitted in per say. i have always looked for a group of people that i just insantly click with and who would have thought that it would be at Oaklands College in st Albans that my wish would be granted. my art and design group are the best people i ahve met. with people my age and people at 20 years old, i feel more at home here than i have since i started school at the age of 4. i have waited patently for a place in my life that would make sense and i would undersand as well as be understood. this blog is dedicated to my time at college. the most likely lows and the probable highs in the two years here.

anyway on to somethin interesting beside my life story... ^-^

i am currently in the LRC at college writing this and i am with Rihanna and Rachel from my class! why i am in so early before my first lesson at 1:15 i ahve no clue. but its fun to be out of the house.... especially with my brother not at school till monday... dumb inset days. my brother and his mate are driving me insane! i had to shout at them to shut up cause i was trying to sleep... i am tellin you if sleeping was an olympic sport i would most likely win the gold. :D No lie i swear to you now...

okay now i am being questioned on why i write a blog by rachel... welll i don't actually know... i suppose i like telling people i dont know and probably never meet, my life story... as weird as that may seem it's sorta calming to know tghat i can vent my stress on the internet... what a wonderful invention the internet is. i love it! hell yeah!! any thoughts on the internet? do you love it? hate it? whats the part you despise and the part you adore? let me know!

right i have talked for too long now... i must do some work or i will fail. and i dun want that... :(... later potatoes....


Joke of the day...

How do you drown a blonde?

stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid leave a post!